Deepgram released a new version of its on-premises solution.
On-Premises Release 230228: Docker Hub Images
- Improvements to Smart Formatting.
- Improved usage reporting for multichannel, streaming, and NLU features.
- TLS support for streaming callbacks.
- Resolves an issue when parsing μ-law or A-law encoded audio data.
- Resolves an issue which impacted Language Detection.
- Migrated to the Rocky Linux base images to resolve CVEs for the following components:
- Due to the base image change, it is recommended that users prune their container images with the following command:
docker image prune -a
- Other minor stability, error handling, and performance improvements.